Atlanta, GA Residents - Call 678-386-7513
- Does it take to long to get hot water?
- Do you run out of hot water?
- Are you taking cold showers?
- Do you have a leaking water heater?
Most hot water heaters have an average life span of 12-15 years. If your water heater has not gone out yet, it could soon. Let us inspect your hot water heater to see if it can be repaired or needs to be replaced. Call 678-386-7513 to schedule and appointment.
Your water heater is also the most dangerous appliance in your home. Getting it tested and repaired or replaced can save a catastrophe from happening.
- It can leak water creating mold problems.
- It can leak gas or build up excessive pressure, which can cause an explosion.
- It can leak carbon monoxide, which is colorless and odorless, that can be deadly.
Do You Have An Expansion Tank?
If you do not know if you have an expansion tank, click here to see one, or click here to learn about what they do. An expansion tank is required by code. If you have an expansion valve or have well system you do not need an expansion tank.
Schedule An Appointment Today?
Give us a call at 678-386-7513 to go over your options on replacing your water heater. When calling, please have the actual height of the tank and the capacity. If you have an electric fan on top of your heater or see the words ”Power Vent” on your heater, please mention.